A roundup of not so positive commentary on the Obama administration’s student loan relief initiative that was announced last week —
- Clearing Up Some Confusion About the New Federal Student Loan Rules – NYT
- Obama’s loan plan will boost tuition, debt – Community College Spotlight
- Obama’s Student-Loan Plan Scores Political Points but Offers Limited Relief – The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- Obama’s Student-Loan Order Saves the Average Grad Less Than $10 a Month – The Atlantic
- The IBR Student Loan Repayment Scheme is a Disaster – Minding the Campus
- A college-loan scam – NY Post
There’s no free lunch . . . kicking the can down the road . . . the higher education bubble keeps expanding.